this was the best ending to any movie ever. ever.
no one can convince me otherwise.
I’m doing a little giveaway and its all about the ladies!
I’ll be giving away
- a t-shirt in your choice of Crush the Patriarchy, Cats Against Cat Calls or Riots Not Diets print (all of which go up to at least a size 2xl)
- your choice of five buttons from Modern Girl Blitz
- your choice of jewellery from AddieLeDawn
- friendship bracelet made in the colours of your choice made by yours truly
- "kandi bracelets" or whatever the fuck you want to call them with whatever colour scheme and words you want
- and best of all CANDYYY. who doesnt love candy, cmon.
And now the fun part, the RULES.
- you don’t have to follow me but if you are, then you’ll get something extra
- only reblogs count and you may reblog as many times as you want but please be mindful of your followers
- obviously giveaway blogs dont count (do ppl even need to say this anymore??)
The winner will be randomly selected on April 30th and I’m willing to ship worldwide. I think that’s it. Have fun and crush the patriarchy!!
My cat is so pissed right now.
Happy Mardi Gras!
1. Don’t put drugs in women’s drinks.
2. When you see a woman walking by herself, leave her alone.
3. If you pull over to help a woman whose car has broken down, remember not to rape her.
4. If you are in an elevator and a woman gets in, don’t rape her.
5. When you encounter a woman who is asleep, the safest course of action is to not rape her.
6. Never creep into a woman’s home through an unlocked door or window, or spring out at her from between parked cars, or rape her.
7. Remember, people go to the laundry room to do their laundry. Do not attempt to molest someone who is alone in a laundry room.
8. Use the Buddy System! If it is inconvenient for you to stop yourself from raping women, ask a trusted friend to accompany you at all times.
9. Carry a rape whistle. If you find that you are about to rape someone, blow the whistle until someone comes to stop you.
10. Don’t forget: Honesty is the best policy. When asking a woman out on a date, don’t pretend that you are interested in her as a person; tell her straight up that you expect to be raping her later. If you don’t communicate your intentions, the woman may take it as a sign that you do not plan to rape her.
|—||Leigh Hofheimer (via rosqua)|