so… you come here often?
A new service is angling to help out women worried about how their rejection will be handled by overly-aggressive gentleman callers. It’s called the Feminist Phone Intervention, and it’s a brilliantly simple trick for socially active.
It works like this: The next time you give a man your number to get him to leave you alone, use this one: (669) 221-6251, courtesy of the folks over Feminist Intervention. When someone calls that number, they’ll reach a computer-recorded message of a bell hooks quotation — so you can “protect your privacy while dropping some feminist knowledge when your unwanted ‘suitor’ calls or texts,” the website explains. It works for texts, too.
If only more people thought like this.
too real man too real
|—||Bill Bullard (via katelouisepowell)|
the fact that a girl being a feminist is a turn off to a lot of guys is just further proof that sexism exists they’re literally saying they don’t want a girl who requires respect because that’s just no fun
8,000 Follower Giveaway ~ Part 2!
2nd Prize ~ Composed by the Pool One Piece Swimsuit in a 24 from Modcloth
Size/fit/etc: This swimsuit runs a tad small (I can typically wear a 22/24 in swimsuits), here’s a picture of me in a size 26 -
It may be more true to size for people who are less bottom heavy and have more weight in their bust and what not.
- You don’t have to be following me, but I’d love it if you did.
- Reblogs/likes count as entries. Before I would say you could reblog as much as you’d like, but I’ve found that that typically doesn’t up your entry number, it just changes where your entry will be (if that makes sense).
- Giveaway blogs don’t count.
- You must have your ask box open so I can contact you and you also need to be comfortable with providing me an address to ship your prize to.
- I’ll ship outside of the US, but it may take me a bit longer to do so if I’m strapped for cash.
- Giveaway will end on August 4th at 12am EST where I’ll be using a random number generator to pick a winner. I’ll contact said winner and if they do not respond within 24 hours, I’ll pick another random winner.
Thank you so very much to everyone who’s supported my blog and made this experience so very wonderful! Good luck! (:
reblogging just in case people missed it. ends in a few days! :3